miércoles, 2 de abril de 2008

Ill Niño - Discografia



Ill Niño - Ill Niño EP
  1. Nothing's Clear
  2. Disposed
  3. Rumba
  4. Fallen
  5. Part of the sings
  6. El nino
  7. God is I
Link(mediafire):http://www.mediafire.com/?hhpynte41cv


Ill Niño - Revolution Revolucion
  1. God save us
  2. If You Still Hate Me
  3. Unreal
  4. Nothing's Clear
  5. What comes around
  6. Liar
  7. Rumba
  8. Predispased
  9. I am loco
  10. No murder
  11. Rip Out Your Eyes
  12. Revolution
  13. With you
  14. Fallen
  15. Eye for an eye (live)
  16. God save us (live)
  17. What comes around (Spanish version)
  18. Unreal (Spanish version)
Link(mediafire): Parte 1 Parte 2


Ill Niño - Confession
  1. Te amo ... I hate you
  2. How can I live
  3. Two (Vaya con dios)
  4. Unframed
  5. Cleansing
  6. This Time's for real
  7. Lifeless ... Life
  8. Numb
  9. Have you ever felt
  10. When it cuts
  11. Letting go
  12. All the rigth words
  13. Re-birth
  14. How can I live (Spanish version)
  15. How can I (Single mix)
  16. I'll Find a way
  17. Someone or something
Link(mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/?ndmmxt3dnmt

Ill Niño - One Nation Underground
  1. This is war
  2. My resurrection
  3. What you deserve
  4. Turns to gray
  5. De la vida
  6. La liberacion of our awakening
  7. All I ask for
  8. Corazon of mine
  9. Everything beautiful
  10. In this moment
  11. My Pleasant torture
  12. Barely Breathing
  13. Violent Saint
  14. Frustrated (Japan Bonus Track)
Link(mediafire): Parte 1 Parte 2

Ill Niño - Demo Sessions
  1. How can I live
  2. This time's for real
  3. Make me feel
  4. Someone Or Something
  5. What comes around
  6. Buscando
  7. El niño
  8. About them (demo)
  9. Nothing's Clear
  10. I believe
  11. Unreal
  12. When it cuts
  13. I'll find a way
  14. Frustrated
  15. Every day
Link(mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/?hhmipifim9n

Ill Niño - The under cover sessions
  1. Arrastra
  2. Zombie eaters (faith no more cover)
  3. Reservation for two
  4. Red rain (peter gabriel cover)
  5. Territorial pissing (nirvana cover)
Link(mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/?4tjrwtmnbkb

Ill Niño - Enigma EP
  1. Finger Painting (With The Enemy)
  2. Guerrilla Carnival
  3. Hot Summer's Tragedy
  4. The Alibi Of Tyrants

No hay comentarios: